Thursday, July 16, 2009

Feeling like a bird in an iron cage

I always get frustrated when i have to get up in the morning to go to the office. The frustration is even more when the office day comes after a holiday. This frustration then exaggerate when my boss asks me to stay overtime. At that time, my temper rises so much that i turn into a volcano, about to erupt.

I always thought this happened coz i hate my offc so much. But now here i m, sitting by the window of my offc bus. I look outside the window. It's raining. I want to go outside and dance in the rain, i want to jump in the muddy puddles, i want to go to my terrace n shout at the world. Its sound crazy, but i still want to do it. But then i feel some imaginery cage has bound me to my seat. I cant dance in the rain coz i have to go to the offc. I cant do what i want coz i have to do to what my boss wants me to do. I feel like a slave obeying his master for the fear of lashes. I wait for that 5 pm in the clock, so that i could get out of this cage, atleast for a few hours.

I can be free then. I can fly in the open sky as a free bird does.

No comments:

Post a Comment